Wednesday, February 6, 2019

#50@$50

"#50@$50" is the name of the annual one-day exhibit for small works organized by the local Arts Council (NCLAC) which happened yesterday and where I had two pieces for sale.  There was a lot of traffic, and I am happy to report that both my works sold right away.

Works by Amanda Roe and Maryam El-Awadi

And even better: I invested the money immediately and took home these two very cool pieces:


"I Pulled My Skin Off For You" by Amanda Roe, and "Stirring" by Maryam El-Awadi. - I love them both a lot.



My two 50@50s




So, these are the ones that I had: "Hey Peace" and "What To Believe."
 
Markus, my husband, had two photos at the show which he took when we were living in Chicago: "Flowing" and "Leaving."

Markus' photography
We spent six years there and left for Louisiana when our first baby was just born. These two images reflect quite well how our life was up there and how we left.




2 comments: