Friday, November 9, 2018

Getting Somewhere

I've been invited to participate in a 1-day art show nearby.

Various wonderful artists from North Louisiana are going to be presenting their works. I'm probably the one with the least impressive resume, so I am very thankful and excited to be among this fabulous group of artists and for this opportunity to exhibit and sell.

Today is set-up and tomorrow the event. I will be showing mainly my "older" pieces, which I made last year, among them "It's Not Too Late" for which I received First Place in the Mixed Media category at a local art exhibit last summer, that included many submissions also from seasoned artists of the region.

I've been receiving more recognition lately, which is so encouraging. I have the feeling, I'm finally getting somewhere with my art.


It's Not Too Late

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you Christiane! Awesome! Congratulations and Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete