Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Et Voila! - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

30 Paintings in 30 Days - thank you, Leslie Saeta, for hosting it every year!

This was the third time for me to do the challenge, and I think the 2018 is my best so far. It's amazing how productive I can be, once I have the opportunity to mainly focus on my art. 

I have loved seeing daily the other artists' works, and also the wonderful feedback the participants give each other. It feels like a true community. Thank you for the comments I have received, I appreciate the exchange very much.

Here is the summary of my makings:








3 comments:

  1. WOW Christiane! Your collage is awesome. You put it together well. Pops of red and yellow here and there. Artistry!
    Congratulations on an awesome month! You started on a roll and just kept going :) See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh, those pictures are nice." (Sees top left) "HOW MUCH FOR IT"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. lavelart.com

    ReplyDelete