Friday, April 19, 2019

Baton Rouge, again

Tomorrow my family and I will go an a little road trip to Baton Rouge to deliver my work to the FW Gallery. It's been fun to discover this city. We never had been to Louisiana's state capital before last December, even though it's only a less than four hours drive from Ruston. Now this changed when my piece "Life" got accepted into the "Surreal Salon 11" exhibit at Baton Rouge Gallery:  We went to drop it off, a few weeks later attended the reception party, and finally went back to pick it up when the exhibit was over.

So the owner of FW Gallery noticed my "Life" at BRG, and now I am having another exhibit in Baton Rouge coming up, only this time I will be able to show 22 pieces. This is quite wonderful indeed! The beautiful works by mixed media artist Cheri Fasy will be there as well.

Opening is next week, come by and say hi, if you happen to be in the neighborhood!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Congratulations Christiane, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete