Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Seven Days

I have been challenged by a friend to post on facebook seven B/W pictures of my life. No people, no explanations.

So I have randomly been going through my digital photo folders to see if there is something I can use. There were so many pictures I hardly remembered. Many pictures of my many visits in Germany, even more pictures of my beautiful children. My beloved sister who I don't see as often as I want and need to. Birthdays, vacations, anniversaries. Good days not ever to forget. Moments to hold on to, later.

Loved


I didn't take the time to take a closer look at all the pictures, not now.


Surprised
 
I picked seven photos that are visual translations of my predominant feelings.




Passionate
Hopeful


Proud






Comforted



Safe

3 comments:

  1. Love these, and your feelings. Great interpretation of the challenge :) Thanks for the Challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and i appeared to be aware of this particular currently, however there seemed to be several useful bits which finished the picture to me, thanks a lot! putlockers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Technology Killing Creativity? No that is an impossibility. In fact creativity is more in demand than ever before. There has never been a better time in the history of the world for the average person to express and benefit from creativity. อนิเมะ

    ReplyDelete