Sunday, October 6, 2019

Fluttered.

I finally got to cleaning up my studio this weekend. There are several piles of books to put away still, but other than that, I guess I am done. While I was sweeping, I discovered this: Two small pieces of paper that I had considered using for something were lying there, flipside up, among other paper snippets and scraps, revealing the statement "I am sure fluttered."

Wow. That doesn't make so much sense really unless I am a butterfly and someone or something flapped my wings. Let me think about this a little bit more.


Well, besides making my studio neat and tidy again, I spent most of today gathering photos of my work and writing statements, descriptions, and captions for my soon-to-be launched website. I am quite excited about that. I know it's going to look terrific because the person who is making it got fabulous skills and very good taste.

The website has been at the very top of my priority list, followed by purchasing a nowadays-phone (I currently own a flip phone) which will allow me to do instagram and to take square payments wherever I go.

Thinking about all these beautiful advancements makes me quite happy. I'm feeling light and lifted. I am fluttered, so to speak. I'm sure about that.

2 comments: