Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Find Me

#6 of the 30-in-30 challenge.

"Find Me" may be an open invitation by the reader to join him in his retreat and to discover what he is discovering. Maybe he's asking you to see and understand his mind and his soul. Or maybe it is the globe that is talking to you, inviting you to explore the world and define its meaning and purpose that it has for you.

Whatever you are seeing in this image, it sure is a comfortable place up there.



"Find Me"
Clippings from storybooks, ink, on the hardcover back of a 1960's LIFE World Library book

2 comments:

  1. I want to be up there reading! So comfy and alone. Nothing to interrupt the story, and the images coming alive in my head! Not sure about climbing that ladder, (at my age, haha) but I love the thought that I could pull it up, and keep everyone out. Kinda like a tree house. Brave Christiane!!

    ReplyDelete