Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sending My Love

 

Day Eighteen of the 30in30 Challenge: "Sending My Love"

A little tale about love and projections, desire and persistence.

I never had long-distance relationships, so I don't know what it really feels like. I had a pen-friendship though, when I was growing up. For many years, I was frequently exchanging letters with a student in England. He told me what was going on in his country and in his life, and I told him what was going on in my country and in my life. I thought I knew so much about him. But when we actually met he was a stranger. Of course.

Mixed media: watercolor, ink, crayon, storybook clippings on watercolor paper, 7.5" x 5"



   

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing and reading about all the art! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Rachael! I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete