Monday, September 16, 2019

All Rise

Day 15 of the 30-in-30 challenge.

Again, I used a vinyl sleeve as the core element of this collage. I love how this beautiful nature spirit is emerging from the water and how perfectly the design of the sleeve goes with the theme.

I like the overall vibe of the image - but it also is borderline cheesy, I have to admit. However, nature is grand and mighty, and why not go overboard with the representation of it. Right?


Mixed media: acrylics, 45rpm vinyl sleeve, storybook clippings, on cradled wood panel, 8" x 10"



3 comments:

  1. I love your art, Christiane! Whenever I see it in the FB group, it always stands out. I'm following your blog now, so I can keep up with what you're creating after the 30 days is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, Katie! Thank you for liking my work, I appreciate it very much. - I hope I will see more of yours as well. You have a blog, right?

      Delete
  2. I love this. The colors naturally. LOL :) Bold, graphic, clean and understated. Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete