Friday, September 27, 2019

Casual Friday

Day 26 of the 30-in-30

Happy Friday, everyone!

Technically, this is yesterday's piece because I have been one day behind for a while.

Anyways - last night, I made wee little t-shirts for these well-deserving workers so that they would be all set for Casual Friday. Seems that they are feeling quite happy in them.




































I assembled the colony on the hardcover front of "Colonial Living." I came across a 1964 edition at an estate sale recently and liked its very dingy and mouse-eaten look. It's one of those books which I truly enjoy taking apart, and this was a perfect opportunity, don't you think?

Mixed media: acrylics, storybook clippings, fly leaf scraps, ink; on vintage book hardcover front on cradled wood panel, 11" x 14"

1 comment: