Saturday, September 8, 2018

Great Entertainment

30 Paintings in 30 Days, hosted by fabulous artist Leslie Saeta.
 
Day Seven:  "Great Entertainment"
 
So I did not get up early this morning, and I did not get back on track. At least I finished this one, and I actually like how the piece came together.
 
I placed the G-word in the title. I usually avoid using this word because of how it's been misused. I can't associate anything G with G anymore. I had to make an exception here to make a point. - The old record sleeve is from the Capital label and makes the slaphappy face look like a sun. But then, it's toilet paper. Perfect.

Nobody is listening to the entertainer (that's wishful thinking) but a little mouse. Who couldn't care less.

"Great Entertainment"
Mixed media: watercolor, ink, record sleeve, fly leaf and clippings from storybooks, on watercolor paper, 11" x 15"

4 comments:

  1. Days Of Our Lives Spoilers I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. 호빠나라

    ReplyDelete
  3. USA News When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete