Thursday, September 13, 2018

What Will I Do

30 Paintings in 30 Days, hosted by fabulous artist Leslie Saeta.
 
Day Thirteen:  "What Will I Do"
 
I made a piece about loss, feeling lost, and about finding the sense to move on. 

The four women are actually one, being in several coexisting states of mind. 

She's walking down the stairs and is about to step into an empty space. She is not moving anywhere, just looking a bit here and there, hesitant to find something to wish or hope for. To put something in her empty basket.

"What Will I Do"
Mixed media: watercolor, books clippings, ink, on watercolor paper, 11" x 15"


1 comment:

  1. This one is haunting! I love it. There is a 'Twilight Zone' feel to it. (Love that show!)
    The pretty colored baskets give a small sense of hope. Awesome work ;)

    ReplyDelete